 Star Wars / 605
Re: Production runs (was Re: Blasters for SW minifigs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 17:35:13 GMT

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999 16:11:47 GMT, Lee Jorgensen <ljorgensen@uswest.net>
wrote:

Tim McSweeney wrote:

How about a minifig scale death star :)

Tim

In minifig scale, how big would that be?

In my mind, 'minifig scale' means 'selective compression', so a
minifig-scale Death Star would have about 3 decks, simply stacked on top
of each other, not arranged concentrically (which I assume the real
Death Star was):

Deck 1: Tractor Beam Power Off-switch (ie, top of chasm)
        Turbo-laser station
Deck 2: Detention Level, Swing-across-the chasm room
Deck 3: Garbage masher

That would be about 28 bricks high, I think--8 for each deck (including
floor/ceiling) and 2 each for a top and bottom.

Steve