 Star Wars / 631
Re: Production runs (was Re: Blasters for SW minifigs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 01:34:38 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <36e0a110.72056233@lugnet.com>...
On Mon, 1 Mar 1999 02:10:12 GMT, "Tim McSweeney"
<tim##NO_SPAM##@ams.co.nz> wrote:

But wait, no, how on earth will you get Todd to swallow the rubber hose
brain?

Tell him it's a Nutella sandwich.

Ah, but you forget, Americans don't know what Nutella is (unless they've
travelled a lot).  I've never seen it outside of England.  But good stuff.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html