 Star Wars / 620
Re: Blasters for SW minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 14:48:19 GMT

On Wed, 24 Feb 1999 18:24:19 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve
Bliss) wrote:

There are 7 characters on the logo.  3 of these have been produced as
mini-entities.  I'd say there's not much affinity between being on the
logo, and actually being a minifig.

I'll take 1:1 odds that at least half of those others will be in the
episode 1 sets, and/or all of them in 3 coming episodes' sets.

Jasper