 Star Wars / 606
Re: Production runs (was Re: Blasters for SW minifigs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 22:04:26 GMT

Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
(re: death star set, star destoyer set)
Nice thoughts, but completely unrealistic (About the same for a bulk
piece order I'm afraid!)

Several weeks ago, someone suggested a tan Mos Eisley bucket (great idea).
How about a grey/dark grey (maybe some black, white, and blue also) imperial
bucket so you can make your own half-a$$ed death star? I'm sure we won't see
anything approaching a decent DS or SD, but I'd lay out the cash for either
bucket.

Josh Spaulding
http://members.tripod.com/~josh_spaulding/