 Star Wars / 633
Re: Production runs (was Re: Blasters for SW minifigs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 07:16:41 GMT

Jesse Long wrote in message ...
Jasper Janssen wrote in message <36e0a110.72056233@lugnet.com>...
On Mon, 1 Mar 1999 02:10:12 GMT, "Tim McSweeney"
<tim##NO_SPAM##@ams.co.nz> wrote:

But wait, no, how on earth will you get Todd to swallow the rubber hose
brain?

Tell him it's a Nutella sandwich.

Ah, but you forget, Americans don't know what Nutella is (unless they've
travelled a lot).  I've never seen it outside of England.  But good stuff.

American's don't know?..I don't think so. It's even sold in Turkey. Besides,
many of its kind have names ending with "ella" as far as I know.

Selçuk