 Star Wars / 596
Re: Production runs (was Re: Blasters for SW minifigs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 23:35:59 GMT

I would hope so as well, I would love to see an AT-AT sometime! :)

Scott Sanburn

Alan Shutko wrote:

Scott Edward Sanburn <ssanburn@aeieng.com> writes:

I guess from my standpoint, I did not think TLG was going to produce
anymore first generation SW sets, just Episode one sets.

I'm almost certain that's wrong, since they have three Ep 4 models,
and only one each of Ep 5 and 6.

--
Alan Shutko <shutkoa@ugsolutions.com> - (314) 344-5214