 Star Wars / 642
Re: Production runs (was Re: Blasters for SW minifigs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 19:32:10 GMT

I'm reading posts about nutella, and I catch the Star Wars reference.  I notice
the OBSW, and I wonder to myself, "Why put an OBSW in off-topic.fun?"  Then I
look at the group name again.  Nice thread recovery!  I can hear that whiny
Luke voice:  "Biggs got to have nutella!"

John B.