 Star Wars / 591
Re: Blasters for SW minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 20:43:36 GMT

Eric Brok writes:
I think the 'camera piece' held backwards by the Hoth ground personel is
supposed to be a blaster. (It would even be a fairly good approximation if
it weren't too big.)

According to Lego, for Starwars, that is a Laser Rifle.  I've always considered
it either a camera or a hand-held mortar, depending on the circumstances.

Jeff