 Star Wars / 594
Re: Production runs (was Re: Blasters for SW minifigs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 22:56:44 GMT

Does anyone know (or even have rumours) if Star Wars stuff is going to be • in
anything other than Mindstorms and System?

Hmmm...Model Team... that's money I'd spend a couple times over!

The thought of a model team Millennium Falcon just popped into my head

On an unrelated note, what's the best way to get saliva out of a keyboard.

How about a minifig scale death star :)

Tim