 Star Wars / 646
Re: Yes they will be out in March
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 01:59:57 GMT

I am on the list, and plan on waiting. That way I won't have to pay any
sales tax!

Jason Fabisch wrote in message ...
I just called Lego Shop at Home and contacted the consumer affairs
department.  The sales department said items were backordered until July. • So,
to consumer affairs I went.  There I asked when the sets were going to be
released to the public.  I told her, sure I could place my order and wait • and
wait and wait, but then once I see them on the shelves before I get them • from
you, I will be quite angry.  She said
1) The sets are backordered until May and June, not July.
2) If I place an order, I can always call back and cancel my name from the
waiting list as the charge isn't entered until after shipment is made.
3) The sets will all be available in March to the general public and • shipped
to whichever stores order them, including Target, Zainy Brainy, Toys R Us, • K
Mart, and she rattled off about 5 more stores that ordered all sets for
immediate delivery.

So, ladies and gentlemen.  Start calling those local stores and get their
delivery schedules, its going to be everyone for themselves.

Jason F.