 Space / 6329
Re: Was: Re: Space Computers (Was: Going Against the Grain)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:49:19 GMT

Peter!  You never commented on or off line on the Mk4!  Send me an email, if
you get the chance.  :^)

Nothing personal!  Looking at those photos takes BANDWIDTH and TIME!!!
Commenting on a post doesn't really take either!

The thumbnails look good though!  More when I get a chance to look...

Peter