 Space / 6314
Re: Space Computers (Was: Going Against the Grain)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 03:59:30 GMT

To All,

In lugnet.dear-lego, Mark Sandlin writes:

<snip>

Most of what I love about Classic Space is the CS logo. If LEGO would
release a CS decorated brick pack, that would be way cool.

Oh, indeed. My ADF force would surely benefit from that. 1x2 bricks, tiles,
that 3x6 33D windshild part, blue, white, and gray, 2x2 tiles, 2x3 33D
slopes, 45D as well. Ah, to dream... : )

(reading) "... inverse slope computers ..."

400 or so should do it for me! (Blue, gray, white)

Speaking of which... how about a Space
Computers Bulk Pack? Just a big mess o' computers from all eras of the • Space
line. I can dream....

Yes! And enough with the keyboard and monitor, I have about twenty of those
now! And some decent looking ones, not Insectoids, etc.

(Imagining a pile of mostly grey 2*2*1 and 2*1*1 slopes and a bunch of • tiles,
and every brick I turn face up turns out to be a COMPUTER)
*quiver, slaver, drool*
(Norman gets _pretty_ exited about this idea)
Yes, yes, yesss. That'd be _REALLY_ way cool!

Oh, Mark, why do you have to raise such unsatisfiable desires!

You guys are horrible. Now I will be thinking of those all day tomorrow! ; )

Scott "dreaming of Futuron minifig packs again now he can afford to buy
them" S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?
Visit The Sanburn Systems Company