 Dear LEGO / 2863
Re: Going Against the Grain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 04:10:53 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Peter Guenther writes:
Many of the SW ships are very good. My main gripe in that instance is the
inclusion of off-color bricks. (ie Green 2x4's in the Imperial Shuttle)

Yeah, what's the deal with hidden bricks being a random color?  Like the red
and blue in the Millenium Falcon?

Oh I look at all sets as parts sources, but I still have an opinion about
the way the sets were built. Most of the Star Wars line has been very very
good. Sometimes, however, I gotta ask WHY!?! when they put brown feet on the
AT-ST (Maybe it's dirty?)

Better example--a green Slave 1???

Ahhh yes, my favorite bulk pack.  hmmm green slopes, look at them all...

junior

Peter