 Space / 6301
Re: Space Computers (Was: Going Against the Grain)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 23:23:30 GMT

Yeah, you can only crash into the bridge of a Star Destroyer so many times.

That would be sweet if they sold packs of computer printed parts, 2x2
slopes, 1x2 slopes, 2x2 tiles, 1x1 tiles...Mmmmmmm.  I'd buy 10.

-Adam

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Bryan Hodges at bhodges@SPAMBLOCKcos.wantweb.net wrote:

Yes there is an inverse-slope in the AT-ST, but it's got a picture of an
AT-ST on it so it's really not useful for anything but Star Wars MOCs.  When
I purchased the set I'd forgotten it was in there and it wasn't until after
I built it and was playing around with it that I took a peek in the cockpit
and noticed it.  I must say I really hope TLG decides to make these in
black, blue, gray, and dark gray with non-specific computer panels and
screens on them... they would be VERY VERY useful.

Yes. More non-specific comp screens, please! I like the computer from the
Naboo fighter and the X-Wing, but I don't like the ones that have pics of SW
ships on them.

Keep 'em nonspecific!

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin