 Space / 6326
Re: Space Computers (Was: Going Against the Grain)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:06:21 GMT

Trevor Pruden wrote:

In lugnet.space, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
To All,

Keep 'em nonspecific!

Especially that one from the A-Wing. What is that wretched thing anyways?

That thing is a Star Destroyer bridge, when as far as I remember in ROTJ, an
A Wing was shot up in the big battle, and it hit a Star Destroyer. My
website sold a lot of these, so it isn't that wretched, but a few more
general computers would be nice, even if the Flashspeeder has an airplane
controls computer.

Scott S.
--

Yup.  I love those.  Unfortunately there are far more AT-AT imaged SW
computer slopes out there because the snow speeder has sold better than the

Actually I'm using the AT-AT computer in one of my spacecraft. It's a TV and they
are watching ESB. 8-)

--
Genekinesis Technologies
http://www.gradzone.com/lego