 Dear LEGO / 2847
Re: Going Against the Grain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 13:39:49 GMT

Bbbuut...if its a part that's good to build with, its good to build with,
classic or not.  So, if that is the case, I want a lot of those parts readily
available for cheap.

I know what you mean, I'm not arguing Mark's point.  I'm currently shelling
out big bucks for pirate pieces.  But, this was not the string I wanted to
come off my original post.  I was hoping to spurn some more posotive
conversation.