 Dear LEGO / 2846
Re: Going Against the Grain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 06:37:32 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Tim Courtney writes:

Interesting perspective you hold here - I don't think I've thought of it this
way before.  Granted, there are lines which will become classics (LoM) and lines
which will NOT (Insectoids) - for some of us, the sets seen now are the classics
of 5, 10, 15+ years from now.  And like you said - we can continue themes
ourselves because the parts are there.  Well said - a new perspecive I never
thought of!

Just the other day I had a vision of how to do Insectoids on a large,
frightening scale. Something that is more insect hive than silly vehicle.
Alas, I never got more than the teeny ones at stores.

I've also had some Underground ideas--not involving any of the Rock Raiders
figs.

Even these cast-off themes could benefit from imagination.

-Erik