 Dear LEGO / 2844
Re: Going Against the Grain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 04:02:13 GMT

"Felix Greco" <felixisgr8@aol.com> wrote in message
news:G7LJux.1MH@lugnet.com...

The parts are "there."

"There" being eBay or another auction site. Classic Space parts are tough to
get in any kind of decent condition.

Me thinks that an easily available part ceases to be classic or collectible...

Bbbuut...if its a part that's good to build with, its good to build with,
classic or not.  So, if that is the case, I want a lot of those parts readily
available for cheap.

-Tim