 Dear LEGO / 2848
Re: Going Against the Grain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 13:47:05 GMT

Just the other day I had a vision of how to do Insectoids on a large,
frightening scale. Something that is more insect hive than silly vehicle.
Alas, I never got more than the teeny ones at stores.

Interesting you should say that.  A diorama at the Orlando LIC had a hive of
the Insectoids burying the skeletons of Roboforce bodies.  It was pretty
wild.  The Roboforce was mounting a rescue in another corner.  I guess they
were too late ;-)