 Space / 6286
6285  |  6287
Subject:
Space Computers (Was: Going Against the Grain)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:12:12 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Mark Sandlin writes:

<snip>

Most of what I love about Classic Space is the CS logo. If LEGO would
release a CS decorated brick pack, that would be way cool.

Oh, Yesss!

Mmmmmmm inverse slope computers.

(reading) "... inverse slope computers ..."

(reading again) "... INVERSE slope computers ..."

(digging through the depths of childhood memories)

"Weren't those the cool little detail thingies I allways dreamt of, which
only never happend to lie under the christmas tree 'cause they were only in
so few (and not most interesting) sets ?!"

*SIGH !!!*

Speaking of which... how about a Space
Computers Bulk Pack? Just a big mess o' computers from all eras of the Space
line. I can dream....

(Imagining a pile of mostly grey 2*2*1 and 2*1*1 slopes and a bunch of tiles,
and every brick I turn face up turns out to be a COMPUTER)
*quiver, slaver, drool*
(Norman gets _pretty_ exited about this idea)
Yes, yes, yesss. That'd be _REALLY_ way cool!

Oh, Mark, why do you have to raise such unsatisfiable desires!
;-)

-Norman