 Space / 6295
Re: Space Computers (Was: Going Against the Grain)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:44:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Peter Guenther writes:

Hmmm.  I hope I'm right about this and not just getting people's hopes up...
but isn't there an inverse-slope computer in the new AT-ST?  I know I got my
very first one recently!

<snip>

Peter

Yes there is an inverse-slope in the AT-ST, but it's got a picture of an
AT-ST on it so it's really not useful for anything but Star Wars MOCs.  When
I purchased the set I'd forgotten it was in there and it wasn't until after
I built it and was playing around with it that I took a peek in the cockpit
and noticed it.  I must say I really hope TLG decides to make these in
black, blue, gray, and dark gray with non-specific computer panels and
screens on them... they would be VERY VERY useful.

-Bryan
hobartrus@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/hobartrus/index.html
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/hobartrus