 Dear LEGO / 2852
Re: Going Against the Grain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 18:16:09 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Felix Greco writes:
When
Newsgroups become clogged with complianing about declining quality and such
it takes away from what I love about Lugnet.

(and, to whom it may concern, please don't respond to this and say everyone
is entitled to express their own opinion... I know that)

But everyone IS entitled to their opinion and...

Sorry, I had to.

I agree though, "this set sucks but is good for parts" is becoming redundant
and has reached the level of "me too" posts.  I think a lot of the Star Wars
ships are very good in terms of buildability (if it isn't a word already it
is now, maybe I should register it as a domain name :) and not having too
many useless chunks.

I'm as guilty as anyone though of looking at newer sets only as parts souces
only because that is the general direction of my accumulating and building
right now and has less to do the quality of sets.

junior