 Dear LEGO / 2851
Re: Going Against the Grain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:27:49 GMT

I'm really trying not to be negative... just asserting what I would like to
see from LEGO. Was your post only intended to compliment LEGO?

No.  All the posts lately are very inflammatory, and I don't get it.  It
would be different if Lego was putting out 'nothing but' juniorization and
z-nap.  But we've got model class x-wings, lego direct, and other stuff that
I see as very posotive.  I think at one time the quality and creativity were
declining, but I can't say thats the case anymore.

Whatever, I'm a big fan of your work (not just SpiffCo) and you're certainly
not one of the folks I wrote that post in reference to.  I come to Lugnet to
see MOCs, contests, new catalogues, and novel building ideas.  When
Newsgroups become clogged with complianing about declining quality and such
it takes away from what I love about Lugnet.

(and, to whom it may concern, please don't respond to this and say everyone
is entitled to express their own opinion... I know that)