 Robotics / 25557
Re: MDP Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 20:36:57 GMT

On Fri, February 10, 2006 2:38 pm, Allan Johansen wrote:
So, how do you pick them?

I would have made a list of the requirements of those who I wanted to be
part of the project, then I would have cross-reference this list with the
list of those who have applied, and from that cross-reference I would have
found those that I needed.

Nothing more - nothing less.

Nothing more?  But, your list still has 300 names on it.

You can compare it to the lottery, but wouldn't it be better to compare it to
applying for a job? (as a developer?)

Steve