 Robotics / 25580
Re: MDP Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:56:48 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Justin Fisher wrote:
So that means we have
another two weeks before we need to finish the selection! Listen up everyone -
take the next week off! We'll finalize when we get back from vacation. Grab a

So when does everybody get back from vacation?  2 weeks before Golden Tickets
are issued...oh man...how about the 13th and overnight delivery?

Friendly reminder: 12 business days till end of Feb! :)!

-aps