 Robotics / 25573
Re: MDP Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 12:21:06 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Benton Jackson wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Alexander Sack wrote:
Btw, according to the original MDP page, it claimed that all MDP participants
would have their set by the end of Feb and we have only 18 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!

You realize that this probably means the 100 have already been selected. They
probably can't talk because they are under NDA.

I believe none have been selected at this time (especially considering Justin's
post, thanks btw!).  Moreover, I think some of the very informative MUPs or
friendly local LEGO rep would say something like, "the MDP selection process is
over."

Hey, look, if it doesn't happen, or its already over, no big deal.  I mean c'mon
guys, it will be out in the Fall and there will be plenty of work to be done.
There may even be opportunities to contribute during the MDP (questions, polls,
etc.).

I DO WISH that they would get this over with so I can stop checking email so
religiously (LEGO is making me weed through SPAM, crappy SPAM too, I mean c'mon
now!).

-aps