 Robotics / 25545
Re: MDP Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 07:51:59 GMT

"Steve Hassenplug" <steve@teamhassenplug.org> wrote in message
news:IuG0JL.1xIx@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

We did give them a big list of suggestions (many people from LUGNET and
such),
but they also want "fresh blood".  So, who knows.

Steve

I must admit that I'm very disappointed to hear that such a list exist. Why
should one group of people, who just so happens to be part of a particular
newsgroup, have an advantage over people who are not members?

This is not just wrong, this is blatant cheating and favouritism.!

- Allan