 Robotics / 25567
Re: MDP Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:42:52 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

Btw, according to the original MDP page, it claimed that all MDP participants
would have their set by the end of Feb and we have only 18 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!

Alexander,

  I nominate you as our official counter downer..... tomorrow will only be 17
days (two weeks+three days, that is 408 hours).  Are you gonna burst?!?!?!

Kev

Guy working at Lego to the rest of the team:
"We were scheduled to contact MDP people on the 13th to give us time to send
those NXT kits out by parcel post, but after looking at the anticipation on
lugnet, I was inspired to get us approved to spend an extra $4000 so that we can
send the sets out via courier next-day delivery instead. So that means we have
another two weeks before we need to finish the selection! Listen up everyone -
take the next week off! We'll finalize when we get back from vacation. Grab a
soda and some popcorn, Johnson is taking bets in the breakroom on the date and
time of the first head asplode on Lugnet. Take it slow guys, get some R&R,
you've earned this break!"

:-)