 Robotics / 18213
Re: All Terrain Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 05:03:25 GMT

I can't figure out which is the greater sin: violating Lego Purist
theology or critisizing a Lego Goddess.

Then there's my sin: spending two hours reading, marveling, and, dare I
say, worshipping Jennifer's work when I should be in bed.

Some of the Pharisees asked, "Why are you doing what is unlawful on the
Sabbath?"
Jesus answered them, "Have you never read what David did when he and his
companions were hungry? He entered the house of God, and taking the
consecrated bread, he ate what is lawful only for priests to eat. And he
also gave some to his companions."
-Luke 6:2-4 (NIV)

Stay pure and build well,
-Brian

Steve Baker wrote:
Whilst it's undoubtedly herasy to criticise one of Jennifer's gorgeous
models, and I'm sure I'm gonna get flamed for saying it - but I can't help
feeling that an unfortunate line has been crossed - with painted parts,
modified parts and not-remotely-Lego things like the brass lead-screws
and third party lights, radio, etc.

Still, it's a beautiful thing none the less.