 Robotics / 18212
18211  |  18213
Subject:
Lego Team Challenge or RIS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 04:29:47 GMT

I've been working towards teaching a one week robotics class this summer with a friend using
MindStorms RIS 2.0. The class is still 3 weeks away. The director went to order the kits and ended
up contacting Dacta, which is the educational arm of Lego. They recommended their Team Challenge
2.5, which features RoboLab. The claim is that it's a better teaching tool even though it's about
$30 more per kit. Anyone have experience with 2.5 to offer suggestions?

--
      Wayne T. Watson (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N, 2,701 feet), Nevada City, CA

                   "Hell is truth seen too late."  -- John Locke

                        Web Page: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews>
           Imaginarium Museum: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews/imaginarium.html>