 Robotics / 18225
Re: All Terrain Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:19:23 GMT

Wow!

Jennifer, your work never ceases to amaze me. So much detail, so many
complicated sub-systems, so little room for it all! Yet again another great
model to marvel about.

I'd like to also congratulate you on the excellent presentation you have
created. Your projects have been getting more and more complete as each one
is posted to your site. The background information on each of the sections
is very effective. I found myself reading through the info *before* looking
at the pics and movies. I suppose there is a reason why your site is in my
bookmarks and one of my most frequently consulted *references* when I go
building something beyond my skills.

Again, thanks for producing such excellent examples!

Jona