 Technic / 7631
Re: All Terrain Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 12:48:11 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford writes:
And another http://www.brickshelf.net/gallery/RoscoHead/towercrane/crash.jpg

Ouch!

I crashed my crawler crane about 2 months after it was finished. It was like
a giant tree falling over. The boom went one way, the superlift went the
other. The crane instantly transformed from 10 feet tall, to about 6 inches.
I didn't take any pictures, but it certainly made a mess!

Dennis had an unfortunate experience too:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/web/Lego/Machinery/b04f61.jpg

So, be warned Jennifer! Don't become a member of our little unfortunate club ;-)

TJ