 Promotional / 268
Re: Lego vs. Pokemon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 17:50:42 GMT

Jasper Janssen skrev i meddelandet <38ae76f6.619576759@lugnet.com>...
On Mon, 27 Dec 1999 19:28:18 GMT, "Tobias Möller"
<tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote:

But Pokémon is *so* fun! I got the Red version this cristmas, and I can´t
stop playing! I´m hooked!

I got me an emulator and downloaded it.

Big mistake.

Of course, you have to play it on Gameboy if you want it to be fun.
Hmm... Hello Kitty? Well, I guess it´s bigger in Japan than here in • Sweden,
I´ve never seen any Kitty stuff here.

I've seen the stuff exactly once, in Britain a long long time ago.

*More*? Hopefully not more than 200, it would be too much then...

Something like 270.

270? Well, perhaps that´s not so bad at all, if you can still trade pokemon.
That´s fun.

That Togepi thingy is in there as well.

Never heard of it. Is it pokemon related?

Apparently once it gets some levels it's actually one of the better
fighters in the game..

Oh, Togepi is a pokemon? Like Pikachu? (I don´t understand why everyone
likes Pikachu so much, #43 Oddish is much cuter :-D)

It's in colour, which is a big improvement, the story is new (which is
good considering that they put out 4 games and a 100+ episode cartoon
series with the exact same story...).

That´s good, but I don´t think the black/white graphics are so bad. Pokemon
is a game that suits Gameboy perfectly.

And for every type of pokemon, there are male and female versions (Ala
Nidorans), and you can even crossbreed some of them. Weird, huh?

I think it adds some interesting variation to the cathcing and training.
Being able to cross-breed them will make up for even more pokemons.

--Tobias

Jasper