 Promotional / 263
Re: Lego vs. Pokemon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 03:01:01 GMT

On Mon, 27 Dec 1999 19:28:18 GMT, "Tobias Möller"
<tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote:

But Pokémon is *so* fun! I got the Red version this cristmas, and I can´t
stop playing! I´m hooked!

I got me an emulator and downloaded it.

Big mistake.

Hmm... Hello Kitty? Well, I guess it´s bigger in Japan than here in Sweden,
I´ve never seen any Kitty stuff here.

I've seen the stuff exactly once, in Britain a long long time ago.

*More*? Hopefully not more than 200, it would be too much then...

Something like 270.

That Togepi thingy is in there as well.

Apparently once it gets some levels it's actually one of the better
fighters in the game..

It's in colour, which is a big improvement, the story is new (which is
good considering that they put out 4 games and a 100+ episode cartoon
series with the exact same story...).

And for every type of pokemon, there are male and female versions (Ala
Nidorans), and you can even crossbreed some of them. Weird, huh?

Jasper