 Promotional / 174
Re: Lego vs. Pokemon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 22:03:29 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Steve Bliss writes:
On Tue, 9 Nov 1999 03:17:10 GMT, "Julie Krenz" <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote:

So how many other parents are going to have to battle the kids over which • fast
food place to go to?

I can be a total parental marshmallow -- our McD is three businesses away from
our Burger King (hey, it's a small town; we only get *one* of anything).  But • my
kids don't know about the Pokemon toys.

Steve
Heh, Heh...yet. If they have friends into Pokemon, it's only a matter of time.
:)
Julie