 Promotional / 173
Re: Lego vs. Pokemon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 21:47:48 GMT

On Tue, 9 Nov 1999 03:17:10 GMT, "Julie Krenz" <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote:

So how many other parents are going to have to battle the kids over which fast
food place to go to?

I can be a total parental marshmallow -- our McD is three businesses away from
our Burger King (hey, it's a small town; we only get *one* of anything).  But my
kids don't know about the Pokemon toys.

I guess I'll stick to McD, but it'll be *my* Lego :)

:)

Steve