 Promotional / 175
Re: Lego vs. Pokemon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 14:12:39 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Steve Bliss writes:
On Tue, 9 Nov 1999 03:17:10 GMT, "Julie Krenz" <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote:

So how many other parents are going to have to battle the kids over which • fast
food place to go to?

I can be a total parental marshmallow -- our McD is three businesses away from
our Burger King (hey, it's a small town; we only get *one* of anything).  But • my
kids don't know about the Pokemon toys.

I guess I'll stick to McD, but it'll be *my* Lego :)

:)

Steve

I've got you both beat, my twin boys are only 8 weeks old so I get no lip
about infinite stops at McDonalds.  I just hope Pokemon is gone by the time
they can care.  My fingers are crossed.

Cheers,
Mark L