 Promotional / 265
Re: Lego vs. Pokemon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 15:37:08 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Jasper Janssen writes:
On Mon, 27 Dec 1999 19:28:18 GMT, "Tobias Möller"
<tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote:

Hmm... Hello Kitty? Well, I guess it´s bigger in Japan than here in Sweden,
I´ve never seen any Kitty stuff here.

I've seen the stuff exactly once, in Britain a long long time ago.

Jasper

Hello Kitty is still popular in Japan, and there is a small market here in the
US.  According to Animerica, the TV show is on Toon Disney.

Jeff