 People / 2520
Re: Apology for Jesse Long
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 19:48:36 GMT

In lugnet.people, Mladen Pejic writes:
-snipped J.A.L.'s usual BS-

I would say, "Make love, not war," but I believe that simply showing off our
LEGO creations is what we SHOULD accomplish on Lugnet and not to tear down
other people.  We have torn down each other and for what ultimate purpose,
to act like the bubble headed jerks that we are in life?  I have a right to
think differently from other people online and likewise you also possess the
right but when we violate each other, there will be problems, Matt, and
other people who read this message.

And what creations have you shown us here on LUGNET? None.

You can't install MLCAD on your computer and build your models on the computer.
What are you, 20 years-old? Wow, I know young teenages who can run MLCAD on
their computer.

All you seem to want to do is argue.

-snipped J.A.L.'s usual B.S.-

~Mladen
You seem to want to keep the arguement going, Mladen, otherwise you would
stop the arguements.  Without the arguements, what would you do with your
miserable life?  Where do you live, anyway, Mladen?  Maybe over in where you
live, more children know how to work more MLCad problems than in rural
Tennessee.

I believe I should explain why I can not get my MLCad programs to work,
though I wanted to tell it to you in a much nicer way.  I keep getting this
message about an "Runtime error 200" on the program.  Maybe you know what I
am talking about and maybe you do not but that is what appears on my screen
and I do not know what to do about it so either quit being a pain in my
buttocks and help me or just leave me alone, Mladen.  Most of the programs
on LDraw and MLCad also have that message or simply will not load onto the
screen.

You complain about me becoming useless yet you will not help me become
useful on Lugnet.  What else do you expect when you do not give people use
on Lugnet?  I want to show these programs as much as you want to see them
and I want to see these programs as well and I can not even work one aspect
of the whole system, which by the way, wasted about two hours of my time
trying to even download the whole mess onto my computer!

I hate delaying this as much as you hate waiting for my creations, Mladen.
I even tried to download Leocad, twice, and the program STILL does not
register onto my computer!  Do not blame me because I do not know how to
operate these systems, blame my computer for not correctly installing these
systems in the first place.  I want to express myself but you seem to want
to repress and depress me.  If you want me to not care about people, you are
about two years too late, Mladen.

Jesse Long.

P.S.  I really mean it, my computer is having problems with the programs and
I do not know how to fix these programs.