 People / 2513
Re: Apology for Jesse Long
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 17:17:09 GMT

**Note** I have censored Jesse's post with "@@@"'s to cover the offensive
words..

In lugnet.people, Jesse Alan Long writes:
<snip>
A good example is that I never started a sentence with, "You sorry son of a
b@@@@, go@@@@@, mother fu@@@@@ a@@@@@e!"  That sort of sentence is
incredibly rude and also it is not my typical sort of behavior on Lugnet.

As well is NOT ALLOWED on Lugnet, this is uncaled fo at any response, and I
am offended that you choose to have your war on these boards. See below...

Any Joe Shmoe can construct a string of words in that manner, just watch
South Park or Jerry Springer so I can prove my point.  I have, however, seen
some people such as Tim Courtney say a few choice words to me in responses
to my posts on Lugnet and through e-mail messages.  Does that prove to a
point why I am still somewhat hostile to some people on Lugnet?  I am
capable of kindness, just read the post about Larry Pienizaek on
lugnet.trains if you do not believe me.

Maybe I should make fun of you, would that be a good idea, Matt?  Should I
make you appear to be a total dolt as you have with me, Matt?  Should I use
some of those words that Tim used at me to you, Matt?

I am different, you do not like different, you like plain, normal, boring,
bland, and divisive dictatorships.  I grew up and fought for my entire life
against bullies, abusive older siblings, and even my parents on occasion.  I
am not afraid of anyone and I do not expect to be afraid of anyone, Matt.  I
fight injustice, I fight stupidity while you seem to be fighting for it
because you seem to make fun of me.  How mature do you want me to become
when you act like a moron yourself, Matt?  I see this as the pot calling the
kettle black but the pot justifying that cause and calling itself coal.  The
pot and kettle are both black but the pot refuses to admit that it is black.
Maybe if you realize how you act in real life determines your life, you can
understand this message. • <snip>
Jesse Long

Jessie, Matt and whoever is dragging this out - Keep in mind you are on a
public board - you really need to take this war to private e-mail. Tim had
the right idea about mailing you, Tim undersatnds this stuff does not belong
on these boards. I, as I would assume others are tired of reading this war,
so I ask you to take it to email, where it belongs! You should be banned for
using the language you have decided to use, as it is a direct violation of
the TOS here on Lugnet. Ad if you have any quams, email me!

Tom