 People / 2550
Re: Apology for Jesse Long
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 09:57:22 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

Look, I don't see anyone making fun of people for their spelling, even if
they make mistakes often, maybe (or maybe not!) for learning disability
reasons, etc. (OK, there are occasional jabs, but only when the mistake
leads to a funny word combination. Not really toward the person making it.)
Does that make sense? People are not laughing at Jesse because he can't post
well; they're annoyed because he doesn't seem to be trying.

More than that, I strictly believe in ether he uses his annoying style
just for the purpose of being annoying, or he hire someone to type some
of his messages. Just read his messages, you will be sure that there are
two very different styles.

It seems that he can omit his annoying reasoning and "Selçuk, blah blah
blah Selçuk. And Selçuk, you know blah blah and someting blah Selçuk?"
type of writing, and can post messages reasonably well constructed from
time to time. This makes me believeing that we are again facing a stupid
social engineering case.

Selçuk