 People / 2517
Re: Apology for Jesse Long
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 19:26:10 GMT

-snipped J.A.L.'s usual BS-

I would say, "Make love, not war," but I believe that simply showing off our
LEGO creations is what we SHOULD accomplish on Lugnet and not to tear down
other people.  We have torn down each other and for what ultimate purpose,
to act like the bubble headed jerks that we are in life?  I have a right to
think differently from other people online and likewise you also possess the
right but when we violate each other, there will be problems, Matt, and
other people who read this message.

And what creations have you shown us here on LUGNET? None.

You can't install MLCAD on your computer and build your models on the computer.
What are you, 20 years-old? Wow, I know young teenages who can run MLCAD on
their computer.

All you seem to want to do is argue.

-snipped J.A.L.'s usual B.S.-

~Mladen