 People / 2529
Re: Apology for Jesse Long
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 23:45:57 GMT

In lugnet.people, Stephen Rusnak writes:
I do not care what context it was in, I just had my 9 year old
daughter (who lurks and reads up on HP and a couple of other topics)
come and ask me what a "go@@@@@, mother fu@@@@@ a@@@@@e" was.  I do
not give a rat's *** about what type of horrible life you have had,
how people pick on you, or how you like to fight the oppressive
netiquette regime.  What I do care about is having my daughter ask me
about foul language that she read on a website about her favorite toy.
I was willing to ignore all of your idiotic posts and bickering in
.space "Please rename your 'Galaxy Enforcer' because I was going to
use that name for a ship I have not built yet."  This however has
crossed the line, and I hope that you will get to join the short list
of people who have been banned from LUGNET.

Perfectly agreed.

-Shiri