 People / 2510
Re: Apology for Jesse Long
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 16:29:27 GMT

In lugnet.people, Jesse Alan Long writes:
<snip for lack of sanity>

Jesse,

You managed to miss each and every point I took my time to type last night,
and be offended by them.

I guess I really shouldn't have expected more from you...but I had a little
hope going in...oh well *sigh*.

Just in case the meaning of my last message was lost in the length of the
post, allow me to clarify:

1) You will get as you give here.

2) Continue to spew crap, and you will continue to receive crap in return.

Goodbye.