 People / 2524
Re: Apology for Jesse Long
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 20:24:41 GMT

huge snip-

Geordan, as well, as every other person on Lugnet, I said in those paragraphs:

I never wanted to fit in at school and people respected me because I had my
own unique style and that I did not back down from any person in school.  I
tried to be as fair as I possibly could and I believe that netiquette, as
with etiquette, is meant to make people feel inferior to other people and is
useless, trivial, banal, and above all, hurtful to other people.  whatever
happened to just plain and simple respect of other people?

A good EXAMPLE (say it with me, EX-AM-PLE) is that I never started a
sentence with, "You sorry son of a *****, *******, ****** ******* *******!"

The sentence was showing how rude Tim was being with me in the letter,
Geordan, when he said some other choice words to me.  I erased the e-mails
because I simply got tired of Tim being rude to me.

Tim did not say that to you, he used profanity as an example

I was trying to point OUT a rule of netiquette, not trying to violate a rule
of netiquette OR a rule of Lugnet.  Mladen and other people will simply
flame me act like cavemen until they croak from the planet Earth.

People will keep misinterpreting me because they believe that I am an
ignoramous that is incapable of being of any worth to Lugnet.  People hate
me and will not accept any apologies from me and they will not change their
ways because they are dead set against being right in their own minds.
Maybe they will send some people to make me be quiet permanently if they
have enough money.

Jesse, they won't accept your apologies from you because you don't change.
Stop flaming people and they'll stop flaming you, gauranteed.

-Geordan-

Tim violated the rule of netiquette far before me and if anyone wants to
argue, maybe we can send this to Suzanne or some other person, perhaps a
legal mediator, or, if it comes down to no other alternative, a court room.

Jesse Long

P.S.  Geordan, I was not trying to say those words as a flame and I was not
simply trying to say them to say those words, I said them because I wanted
to show Tim that he did not need to put those words into a letter.