Subject:
BrikWars! (Was Re: When the world was young - thoughts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 14:05:27 GMT

BrikWars is a Plastic Building Blox Combat System.

It's basically a set of rules to turn any brick collection into a
miniatures' combat game. The rules are generic enough to allow you to build
and fight with any level of technology, so the genre of games you have are
up to you. It's written by Mike Rayhawk and you can find all you need to
know right here: http://www.brikwars.com

Rules, fansites (with pics!) and a cornucopia of mayhamic fun!

BrikWars pretty much brought me out of my dark age and I can't recommend it
enough.

-Evil Wayne
"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Matt Canales writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Todd Lehman writes:
BrikWars game?

Can someone please tell me what BrikWars IS? I know it's some kind of LEGO
game, I can tell by the name but...

I loved the photos and ... dang ... this was really looked like a fun game.
What a great tech level.  The Jar-Jar slugs really made me laugh.

Do you know of a website with photos, or a Brickshelf folder link? They
might help me understand.

--Todd
Hi.

Matt C.

Oh, and by the way, Todd, why is there not a Lugnet logo next to your name
on your post? (In the From box)