Re: When the world was young - thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 21:07:27 GMT

Quoting Shaun Sullivan <shaun_sullivan@irco.com>:

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Dan Boger writes:
So, anyway, let's set a date for the exact rematch?  Same game, same
armies, but you can change tactics :)

How about next weekend, the 10th?

I could possibly do the 10th or 11th - though I'll have to get my army back
for
reworking.  After that, I'm out of commission for the following two
weekends,
and won't be available again until the last weekend in May.

We're busy Memorial Day weekend, and June 1st weekend is some NELUG event
thingy, just to keep that in mind.

I hope that I'd be able to revamp some of my army?  I had envisioned
further
development going into the army, especailly the inclusion of more magic
(and
yes, I have an e-mail paper trail to back me up on this ...) before I had
leave unexpectedly. Quite frankly, I expected some of that would have
happened
even without me, but I guess Mr. Joe was too busy brewing his Dragon
Reflux.

Hmm...  Well, you should certainly spec out your troops pre-game, that's for sure ;)

Alternatively, we could just all go in with completely different forces ...
that would be entertaining, in that we once again wouldn't know how to plan
for
the others.  And how about caps and limits ... should firegod-like beings
be
brought back down to size *ahem*?  It's all up to you crazy people.

Hmmm...  This line of thinking could result in a COMPLETELY different game, you
realize...

By the way ... MORE SCENERY!  How are we going to get any house-to-house
fighting otherwise?  Too many wide open (lava) fields!

Agreed!  But we were a little cramped in the space we had, imho.  I mean,
between trying to walk around fire and scenery, and cross bridges, there wasn't
a lot of room other wise, unless one was flying.

oh, speaking of flying.  Next time, definetly need to have flyers up on supports
instead of us saying "ok, remember, this guy's about here, 6 or 7 inches up."