Re: When the world was young - thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 18:24:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
I could possibly do the 10th or 11th - though I'll have to get my army back for
reworking.  After that, I'm out of commission for the following two weekends,
and won't be available again until the last weekend in May.

Could you do both the 10th and the 11th, heh heh?  Has there ever been
a two-day BrikWars game?

I hope that I'd be able to revamp some of my army?  I had envisioned further
development going into the army, especailly the inclusion of more magic (and
yes, I have an e-mail paper trail to back me up on this ...) before I had to
leave unexpectedly. Quite frankly, I expected some of that would have happened
even without me, but I guess Mr. Joe was too busy brewing his Dragon Reflux.

I loved the photos and ... dang ... this was really looked like a fun game.
What a great tech level.  The Jar-Jar slugs really made me laugh.

[...]
By the way ... MORE SCENERY!  How are we going to get any house-to-house
fighting otherwise?  Too many wide open (lava) fields!

Do you have a place yet to set this up?  I could offer my 350+ sq. ft.
LEGO room, with 50 sq. ft. (72 standard 10"x10" baseplates in size) table
that you can walk around on all four sides.  Getting here is pretty easy --
it's right on the Green Line between Coolidge Corner and Washington Square.

--Todd