Re: When the world was young - thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 20:18:25 GMT

On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 07:34:47PM +0000, David Eaton wrote:
I wholeheartedly agree. Seems to me that each team kind of had a slightly
different expectation on what was 'fair-game' going in, which would be
greatly helped by a GM. If someone's building stuff that's too powerful,
they can be toned down, and likewise people who are building stuff that's
too weak can be told to bulk up their troops...

but that requires someone who knows the rules well enough, and is
willing not to play.  Unless we decide to go with the "What I Say Goes"
rule, which basiclly picks someone (not always the same someone, I
think) to resolve conflicts...

So, anyway, let's set a date for the exact rematch?  Same game, same
armies, but you can change tactics :)

How about next weekend, the 10th?

Dan