Subject:
When the world was young - thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:36:50 GMT

Ok, I've had a couple of days to relax and try and figure out what happened (we
got burninated) and I've got some thoughts:

1)  REMATCH.  When and where?  I propose that we have a rematch where NOTHING
is changed troop or scenery wise - but I guess we'll need some more magic items.

2) Retooled Rematch.  I'd like to be able to have a 2nd rematch, after the
first one, where we're allowed to retool and rethink some of our ideas - sure,
I might combat all of Joe's dragons, but hey, he might not even HAVE dragons.
Sounds fair to me!

3) What's the point of a cap?  89?  That's not even close to 50!  2300?  That's
not even close to 2000.  54 is forgivable, 2050 is too, but seriously, what's
the point of cap if it's going to be ignored, and if it's going to be ignored,
why didn't anyone tell our team? :)

4) Now that we all have some idea of the capabilities and what not - perhaps
the game will go a bit faster this time.